Terms & Conditions
General Studio Terms:
- We ask that you treat all persons and property at Balance Lane with respect and kindness.
- Participating in any of our classes is done entirely at your own risk. In attending the studio you accept that you will be participating in physical activity which has an inherent risk of personal injury. Balance Lane and its instructors are not medically trained and therefore not qualified to assess whether you are in good physical condition and/or that you can engage in any type of exercise without detriment to your health, safety, comfort or physical condition. We advise seeking medical advice prior to commencing in any physical activity if you are in any doubt about your ability to engage in exercise.
- It is up to the client to notify the teacher of any pre-existing medical conditions, injuries, health concerns and pregnancy before each class so we are able to make modifications and adjustments to prevent injury. However, we strongly recommend you seek approval from a medical practitioner to participate in any of our classes. Participating in any form of exercise at our studio with a medical condition or injury is done entirely at your own risk.
- By attending Balance Lane and accessing this website you agree that you have no physical conditions or medical precautions which would adversely affect your ability to take part in any of our classes.
- It is always our intention to deliver our classes on time and as advertised, however, unexpected circumstances may lead to class and teacher changes and cancellations. We are not required to provide notice of such changes. We are not liable in any way to provide you with a refund, credit, transfer or to offer compensation of any kind for classes that are not held in accordance with the class schedule. This includes but is not limited to changes in classes, instructors, and cancellations.
- We reserve our right to change our opening hours at the studio on any given day without notice to you.
- Balance Lane is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings. We strongly recommend that you refrain from bringing any valuable personal belongings into the studio, such as, phones and other devices, jewelry, wallets, bags, and purses and only bring in what is essential to your practice.
- You are not permitted to steal, tamper with, cause loss or damage to other people’s property within the studio. If you are found doing such things, we reserve the right to instantly terminate your membership and ban you from entering the studio.
- Balance Lane reserves the right to refuse entry at any time.
- Class cancellations must be made via the Balance Lane app or website. Failure to cancel your booking and if you are no show you will forfeit a class on your pass
Memberships and Class Passes:
- Our Weekly Unlimited membership allows access to unlimited regularly scheduled classes each week.
- Membership activation date begins from the date of purchase.
- Membership must meet the specified 12 weekly payments as the minimum commitment period, after which the client may suspend, cancel or swap to another membership option.
- If a Membership includes any free week promos or discounts, this will extend the duration of the membership until the minimum 12 weekly payments have been received.
- Membership will automatically continue after the minimum 12 week commitment period unless Balance Lane has been otherwise advised.
- Membership fees will be charged in advance for the following period via a third party payment provider (QuickPay)
- Memberships are able to be canceled only after the first 12 contractual payments. Once the first 12 weeks have passed, memberships can be canceled anytime with 2 weeks notice.
- All account debts must be settled before the cancellation of membership.
- To cancel your membership you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org with 2 weeks notice.
- Introductory offers are available for new clients only and cannot be paused or extended. The offer allows you to attend an unlimited number of scheduled classes during the pass activation period.
- Passes, offers and memberships are non-transferable, interchangeable or able to be shared between any clients. Any clients found to be sharing memberships will have their memberships terminated permanently.
- Suspensions are available for weekly direct debit memberships only, and can only be paused in one week blocks. Anything less than 7 days is not considered a suspension. Memberships can be suspended for up to 4 weeks at a time, with a limit of 3 times per year or at a total of 12 weeks per year. Anything longer than this may require a doctor’s certificate.
- Class Passes are valid for regularly scheduled classes only.
- Activation for Class Passes starts from your first booked class attendance.
- Class passes must be used by their expiration date.
- Failed payment fees are charged by the direct debit provide QuickPay and are $4.40 per failed transaction. These fees cannot be waived or refunded by Balance Lane.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and include Australian Goods and Services Tax where applicable.
- All prices are subject to change to reflect increases in costs, benefits and services
- All purchases are final, Balance Lane does not offer refunds on services or purchases for change of mind, user error, injury, illness, pregnancy, change of address, change of financial circumstance or unsuitability. Please be mindful of this when making a purchase.
- Our liability is found on your WellnessLiving account screen as you’re setting up your account. Our liability waiver is agreed upon with every purchase. Our liability waiver is valid for the entire duration of your purchase. It will continue to roll over with every new purchase and every renewal of membership. To review our liability waiver, it can be found within your WellnessLiving profile on the Balance Lane App.
- Balance Lane offers studio hire to external parties.
- Balance Lane will take credit card details as security for damages or any cleaning not completed after the event.
- Balance Lane is not responsible for any third-party damages
- The entity hiring the space must hold appropriate insurances
- A deposit will be required to secure a date and time with the remainder of the contracted hire price due at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- Please contact us on email@example.com for information.
- Balance Lane is not responsible for a refund of services if intervention from a third party occurs, for example, government restrictions/and or pandemic.
- In these circumstances, memberships can be placed on hold or transferred to online membership.